resources

Willem

I got a simple problem, but somehow I can't figure out the solution. I
want to add to resources into a single string, like this:
<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator1" runat="server"
ErrorMessage="<%$resources: sttpsite, FirstName%> <%$resources:
sttpsite, IsRequired %>"
ControlToValidate="txt_firstname">*</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

so the result will be [fieldname] & [isrequired]. In this case "First
name is required"

"<%$resources: sttpsite, FirstName%> <%$resources: sttpsite, IsRequired
%>" doesn't work. Does anyone know what will work?