respond ASAP

Discussion in 'Java' started by aravindcontact, Dec 11, 2006.

  1. City: FLORHAM PARK

    State: NJ

    Project Information

    Job Title: Application/SW Development/Support

    Start Date: 12/20/2006

    End Date: 12/20/2007

    Daily Start Time: 8:30 AM

    Daily End Time: 5:30 PM

    Contract to Hire: No

    Number of Positions: 1

    Will you conduct a phone interview? Yes

    Must Wear Pager/Cell: No

    Dress Code: Business Casual

    Access to the internet for eTEMP timesheet entry: Yes

    Job Description:

    (What will the contractor do on that project?)

    Need to support an R&D team in developing analytical software tools
    supporting a variety of projects across the organization.

    - 3+ years of web database application development experience using
    MVC Architecture

    - Must have experience developing with Spring framework and Hibernate

    - 3+ years of experience using JSP, Servlets, Beans, EJBs, J2EE, XML

    - 5+ years of Oracle SQL and PLSQL experience

    - Experience with developing web graphical reports using server-side
    Java packages (JFreeChart, etc)

    - Ability to develop basic images/icons for web pages using any
    graphical dev. tools ( Adobe, etc)

    - Sun Java Certification

    - Oracle SQL/PLSQL Certification (desired but not required)

    - Strong front-end development skills in HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, CSS,
    XML, XSLT

    - Must have used JBuilder or JDeveloper, SQL Navigator/TOAD, Apache,
    Tomcat, Unix (Solaris), Oracle 8i/9i for production-level projects

    - Experience using Tomcat, Apache, Oracle 9i AS or Oracle 10G
    Application Server, Web Logic (Desired but not required)

    - Strong Reporting/OLAP/DataWarehouse experience and skills in
    developing custom and ad-hoc reports.

    - Spring, Hibernate, Java Server Faces knowledge/experience.

    - Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact
    with clients and business users

    - MS or BS degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/etc

    - Ability to take lead developer/architecture role for different
    systems

    SKILLS REQUESTED: ALL SKILLS REQUIRED & CLAIMED BY CANDIDATE MUST
    APPEAR ON RESUME IN WORK EXPERIENCE AND BE INCLUDED ON ENGEL CANDIDATE
    SUBMISSION FORM WITH MONTH & YEAR LAST USED & PROFICIENCY.

    INCLUDE OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS POSSESSED BY CONTRACTOR FOR THIS SR TO
    BETTER CHANCES OF CONSIDERATION.

    Skill Experience Need

    1) Oracle SQL and PLSQL experience Expert Required

    2) 3+ yrs using JSP, Servlets, Beans, EJBs, J2EE, XML Expert Required

    3) 3+ yrs of web database application Development experience using MVC
    Architect Expert Required

    4) HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSLT Expert Required

    5) Tomcat, Apache, Oracle 9i AS or Oracle 10G Applica Intermediate
    Required

    6) Spring, Hibernate, Java Server Faces Intermediate Required

    7) Unix/Sun Solaris Intermediate Required

    8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills Expert Required

    9) MS in CS or related areas Intermediate Required

    10) 5+ years of Oracle SQL and PLSQL experience Expert Required

    11) Experience with developing web graphical reports using server-side
    Java packages (JFreeChart, etc) Intermediate Required

    12) Sun Java Certification Intermediate Required

    13) Oracle SQL/PLSQL Certification Expert desired

    Thanks & Regards
    Aravind
    Team Lead
    PH : (o) 510-344-0437
    (r) 646-205-2032
    FAX: 001 510 740 0973
    Email :

    aravindcontact, Dec 11, 2006

  2. aravindcontact

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    aravindcontact wrote:
    [snip long and poorly formatted job posting]

    Next time, please use a informative subject line, such as "Job
    opportunity for Java Programmer". Also, maybe I'm strange, but I'd
    prefer a link rather than a long and ugly post.

    Good luck filling your need.

    Daniel.

    Daniel Pitts, Dec 11, 2006

  3. aravindcontact <> wrote:

    > City: FLORHAM PARK

    > State: NJ

    (snip)

    Sorry I'm a day late, did I miss anything? Anyway, here is my ASAP
    response: Go find a jobs posting newsgroup and quit making your
    company and/or client look like a two-bit Mickey Mouse operation.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 12, 2006