Response.Add Header problems (Content-disposition)

Jawahar Rajan

All,
I have an ASP Application in which users can save a recordset as an Excel
spreadsheet should they choose to do so.

When the app was on test box all was well but when I moved it to
production, the page failed and IE returned an error saying that the page
was not available

The lines of code that cause the error appear to be:

in test I have
Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=weberport1.xls"

On the production server in a secure environment the same lines produce the
error "Page not available"

If I Comment out the first line the page works fine and I get he option to
save the page as a excel spreadsheet.
e.g
'Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=weberport1.xls"

Does having the application on a secure environment prevent pages from being
returned with a content-disposition
Has anyone seen this error before,? is there a special feature on IIS for
secure links?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated

Thanks
Jawahar