response.addheader

Craig Haywood

Hi there,

Can anyone please give me an actual example in code on how to add a header
for the "HTTP/1.1 202 (Accepted)" response code

I have searched the web high and low and all I can find is example in the
format of:

response.addheader (custom header, value)

This really does not help. Can anybody please just show me how to use
response.addheader to add a header for the "HTTP/1.1 202 (Accepted)"
response code

Thanks
Craig

Roundy

do you use this along with response.addheader, or instead of . I am trying
to get an asp page to refresh every 10 seconds on a cell phone. for some
reason, it does this from cache or something, and does not reload from the
server. I am thinking maybe cell phone browser only supports an older
version of http. It works in a "regular browser on a computer though"