    response code

    Thanks
    Craig
    Craig Haywood, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Craig Haywood

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Try:

    response.status="202 (Accepted)"

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development
    Integrity eLearning
    www.ielearning.com

    Mark Schupp, Jan 3, 2005

  3. This seems to have done the trick. Thank You

    Craig Haywood, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Craig Haywood

    Roundy Guest

    do you use this along with response.addheader, or instead of . I am trying
    to get an asp page to refresh every 10 seconds on a cell phone. for some
    reason, it does this from cache or something, and does not reload from the
    server. I am thinking maybe cell phone browser only supports an older
    version of http. It works in a "regular browser on a computer though"

    Roundy, Feb 10, 2005