Response. and Request.

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Steven Burn, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Steven Burn

    Steven Burn Guest

    Anyone know if there is a complete list available of the elements that are
    available for Response. and Request.?

    i.e. Response.Write ""
    Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER")

    It's basically so I can add them to an HTML editor I am updating (I checked
    aspfaq.com and couldn't find either of them)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group