Response.AppendHeader barfs

Timo

After reading KB234067, I am trying to replace this:

<META http-equiv="CACHE-CONTROL" content="NO-CACHE">
<META http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache">
<META http-equiv="Expires" content="0">

with corresponding Response.AppendHeader() calls in the code-behind, because
of the KB's admonition "Note that the use of standard HTTP headers are [sic]
much preferred over META tags...There is at least one known problem with the
Pragma HTTP-EQUIV meta tag".

But how do I do this? <%# Response.AppendHeader("Pragma","no-cache") %>
cause the code to break with the error that there is no accessible ToString
method for the second argument. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks
Timo