    display, it works as Response.Buffer = False. Is there anything which I'm
    missing...

    Deepak

    Deepak Kashyap, Nov 19, 2004

  2. I believe Response.Buffer controls the buffering on your webserver, and not
    the buffering on the client machine. (use BufferOutput instead of Buffer)

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...stemwebhttpresponseclassbufferoutputtopic.asp

    The client browser still will render as it parses the response. I don't
    know of anyway to force the client browser to show everything at one.

    I think if the page is too large, it can't buffer the whole thing anyway.
    You wouldn't want to fill up your web servers memory with a large page.

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Nov 19, 2004

  3. Thank you William...

    Deepak Kashyap, Nov 20, 2004