Response.Buffer in ASP.NET

Deepak Kashyap

I have placed Response.Buffer = True in the page load event. But when the
page gets displayed on the browser, it does not buffer completely and then
display, it works as Response.Buffer = False. Is there anything which I'm
missing...

Deepak

William F. Robertson, Jr.

I believe Response.Buffer controls the buffering on your webserver, and not
the buffering on the client machine. (use BufferOutput instead of Buffer)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...stemwebhttpresponseclassbufferoutputtopic.asp

The client browser still will render as it parses the response. I don't
know of anyway to force the client browser to show everything at one.

I think if the page is too large, it can't buffer the whole thing anyway.
You wouldn't want to fill up your web servers memory with a large page.

bill

Deepak Kashyap

Thank you William...