    Anybody can help me to understand ?
    Thanks a lot

    Vittorio

    Vittorio Pavesi, Oct 16, 2004

  2. I found the solution and I attach here:

    There is a known performance issue of IIS6 when response.buffer. The
    bug is actually in kernel http.sys(some ACKs are delayed during the
    transmission) and has scheduled to fix in Windows 2003 Service Pack
    1. Take a look at the following article, the symptom doesn't occur or
    abates when buffer is on.

    BUG: You notice that IIS 6.0 is slower than IIS 5.0 when you use the
    WriteClient API to send data
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=840875

    Vittorio

    Vittorio Pavesi, Oct 18, 2004