    --
    Joe

    VB.NET/C#/ASP.NET/ASP/VB/C++/Web and DB development/VBA Automation
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Oct 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    There is none.

    Response.Buffer relies on Response.BufferOutput

    public bool Buffer
    {
    get
    {
    return this.BufferOutput;
    }
    set
    {
    this.BufferOutput = value;

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Thanks Karl. Then why have two?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Oct 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Patrice Guest

    The first thing that comes to my mind would be legacy support for ASP
    (Buffer) and one made "clearer" (BufferOutput else it could be thought as
    being the underlying buffer).
    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Oct 24, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Probably :)

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Oct 24, 2005
  6. Actually, the Response.Buffer is for backward compatibility for previous versions of .NET, otherwise both are doing the same job.

    But, you can use Response.BufferOutput.
    Vadivel Kumar, Oct 25, 2005