    xml - plain old xml

    --
    thanks - dave

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Feb 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 13, 2006

  3. thank you

    --
    thanks - dave

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Feb 13, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

    Neo Geshel Guest

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP] wrote:
    > See here:
    > http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/
    >
    > Peter

    Oh, hey thanks! I didn’t find that the last time I Googled mime types.

    ...Geshel
    * My reply-to is an automatically monitored spam honeypot. Do not use *
    * it unless you want to be blacklisted by SpamCop. Please reply to my *
    * first name at my last name dot org. *
    “Anyone who believes in Intelligent Design (“creationismâ€) is just as
    ignorant and ill-educated as someone who believes that the world is
    flat, that the Sun circles the Earth or that there really is a tooth
    fairy. Darwinism has an overwhelming foundation of evidence that can be
    tested and reproduced. Intelligent Design, on the other hand, has no
    evidence at all; not one single shred of testable proof. As such,
    Intelligent Design is Religious Mythology, and has no right whatsoever
    to be in our Science classrooms.†- 99.99+% of Scientists
    Mignon McLaughlin once said that “A nymphomaniac is a woman [who is] as
    obsessed with sex as the average man.†Unfortunately, since true
    nymphomaniacs are so rare, this means that it takes an extraordinary
    woman to keep up with an ordinary man.

    Neo Geshel, Feb 13, 2006