Response.ContentType for...

Guest

Hi;

What is the content type for (I am assuming same as in java since this is on
the browser end - but better to check):

rtf - Word
txt - ASCII text
xml - WordML - Word
xml - SpreadsheetML - Excel
xml - plain old xml

Neo Geshel

Peter said:

Oh, hey thanks! I didn’t find that the last time I Googled mime types.

...Geshel
* My reply-to is an automatically monitored spam honeypot. Do not use *
* it unless you want to be blacklisted by SpamCop. Please reply to my *
* first name at my last name dot org. *
“Anyone who believes in Intelligent Design (“creationismâ€) is just as
ignorant and ill-educated as someone who believes that the world is
flat, that the Sun circles the Earth or that there really is a tooth
fairy. Darwinism has an overwhelming foundation of evidence that can be
tested and reproduced. Intelligent Design, on the other hand, has no
evidence at all; not one single shred of testable proof. As such,
Intelligent Design is Religious Mythology, and has no right whatsoever
to be in our Science classrooms.†- 99.99+% of Scientists
Mignon McLaughlin once said that “A nymphomaniac is a woman [who is] as
obsessed with sex as the average man.†Unfortunately, since true
nymphomaniacs are so rare, this means that it takes an extraordinary
woman to keep up with an ordinary man.