response.flush not work

alex

I need your help, please.
The following 2.asp is a demo for flush function. It works.
BUT when I put it in a frame, it dosen't work. Is any IE
limitation, something else.

Alex

2.asp------------------------------------
<%@LANGUAGE="VBScript"%>
<HTML>
<BODY>
<%dim i, j, vlu
Response.Buffer =true
j=1
for i=0 to 15000000
if i=j*1000000 then
Response.Write "Print ===" & cstr(i) & "<BR>"
j=j+1
Response.Flush
end if
next
%>
</BODY>
</HTML>
1.htm--------------------------------------
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<frameset rows="80,*" frameborder="NO" border="0"
framespacing="0">
<frame name="topFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize
src="11.htm" >
<frame name="mainFrame" src="2.asp">
</frameset>
<noframes><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>