    I'd prefer to use the server.

    Any ideas ho to do this?

    Steve

    Steve, Jul 2, 2003

  2. use traget="_parent" on the link or form.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Steve

    Victor Guest

    George,

    Could you please clarify this with an example. I have a
    similar problem.

    Thanks,
    Victor

    Victor, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Not sure what to clearify.
    You have a link or form in the frame page. When you click on that link or
    submit the form you want the result to be opened in the parent window not a
    frame.
    That is how i undertsood the question.

    Just put target="_parent" in <a href=".." target="_parent"> <form
    target="_parent">

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Jul 10, 2003