    smartnavigation.

    Tmez
    http://www.mezanmi.com
    Tmez, May 23, 2004

  2. You are correct about the SmartNavigation. If you look in the blank page,
    you will see a single tag that makes reference to SmartNavigation. What is
    suppose to happen is some JavaScript parses the content and performs a
    client-side redirect. When I have seen this issue happen it is because the
    aspnet_client folder is missing from the root of the website. Make sure
    that folder exists and that the SmartNavigation script is nested somewhere
    under the folder.

    Peter Rilling, May 23, 2004

  3. Thanks, thanks, thanks I was creazy for two days traing to find out why this work fine in my local server and not in the hosting server.

    Q. What is the right way to crate a new site for asp.net under IIS, is any script or wizard. I just copy that folder from the defult site but may be some permitions or registration I wonder if I have any other folder or setting missing.

    Thanks once again

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY2VsbyBDcnV6?=, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Tmez

    Srowe1975

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2008