    one URL field?

    thanks,

    Shane

    SStory, May 11, 2004

  2. No, Response.Redirect won't work for this.
    You can open a new window using javascript such as this:
    a=window.open('MyPage.aspx','MyWindow')
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "SStory" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to response.redirect to a new browser window... i.e

    specifiy
    > a blank target?
    >
    > If not, then when using the data and a hyperlink column, can I use more

    than

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 11, 2004

  3. SStory

    SStory Guest

    thanks for the answer Steve.
    I just decided to do hyperlink column on the id and pass the month and year
    in session variables since this is admin only operation.

    Thanks for your input.

    Shane

    SStory, May 11, 2004