Response.Redirect to new page?

Joris De Groote

Hi

I have a response.redirect("") but I want to get this page to open in a new
window ("_blank") . How can I do this?

Thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

One option is to simply use an achor tag with the target attribute set, such
as this:

Or you could use a little client side JavaScript like this:
window.open('NewPage.aspx','_blank')

Or you could use this free popup control...
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ClientSideSuite.aspx
....which response to server side code such as this:
WindowOpener1.OpenWindow("NewPage.aspx")