    I have a response.redirect("") but I want to get this page to open in a new
    window ("_blank") . How can I do this?

    Thanks

    Joris De Groote, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Instead of redirect, embed javascript on your page that will open the window.

    --
    -Demetri

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=, Jun 9, 2006

  3. One option is to simply use an achor tag with the target attribute set, such
    as this:

    Or you could use a little client side JavaScript like this:
    window.open('NewPage.aspx','_blank')

    Or you could use this free popup control...
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ClientSideSuite.aspx
    ....which response to server side code such as this:
    WindowOpener1.OpenWindow("NewPage.aspx")

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 9, 2006