    frameset.

    This must be simple to achieve, but a bit stumped by it.

    Thanks

    Griff, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Griff

    Steven Burn Guest

    ASP is not frames aware ..... it neither knows nor cares whether they are
    there or not ;o)

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Griff

    Griff Guest

    Ah....

    So got to use JavaScript presumably....

    On the case

    Thanks for the hint

    Griff

    Griff, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Griff

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Griff" <> wrote in message
    : Ah....
    :
    : So got to use JavaScript presumably....

    Try...

    top.location.href='myframeset.asp';

    --
    Roland Hall