    whole window. Can anyone tell me the syntax for this in asp using
    response.redirect

    Thanks Hugh

    Hugh Welford, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Hugh Welford wrote:
    > I want to to redirect from a frame page to open the routine test.asp
    > in the whole window. Can anyone tell me the syntax for this in asp
    > using response.redirect

    ASP knows nothing about frames.

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Hugh Welford

    Steven Burn Guest

    ASP is not frames aware.... you'd need to use client-side JS for this.

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Mar 18, 2005
  4. http://www.aspfaq.com/2052

    --
    Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
    See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Mar 18, 2005