Response Size Limits?

Ganesh Muthuvelu

Hello:
We have a .NET web service built using VS 2008. The web service communicates
with another Java web service.
The problem that I am having is: For certain web service methods, the
response received from the Java web service is very large - may be about 6-7
MB.
What happens is, our web service does not seem to hold all the response sent
by the Java web service.
I have a SOAP extension class within our web service and if I check the
stream length, it always limits to 65536 (maximum).

What configuration options (or other options) that I have to make sure that
our web service is able to capture all the response as sent by the Java web
service?

I appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Ganesh

Guest

64k bytes is the default recv buffer size. You van set of the size to
anything you like in the config file or in code.

- Hildo