Response.TransmitFile resets connection on small file

APA

I am transmitting MP3s using the Response.TransmitFile method but the client
gets an error saying the connection with the server was reset. The files
are only 5MB in size. The odd part is that theuser has the ability to
download all files in one zip file (which is obviously much larger) and
there is no problem transmitting that file. I've googled and there aren't
any relevent articles. I'm at a loss.

Thanks for any help.

--Buddy

APA

Forgot to say that the server that is having the problem is a Win2003 server
while my development server is Win2000. Of course it works on the Win2000
box.

--Buddy