Response.Write inside Editable Area

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by MumHa, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. MumHa

    MumHa Guest

    Hi,

    I created RoundeBox control (CompositeControl) with an editable area
    (EditableDesignerRegion).
    The content of Editable Area is persisted on aspx.
    On Design Time, I put others controls inside the editable area and
    others html content.
    When I use Response.Write inside the content, the result is printed out
    of the control.

    Example:
    <cc1:MyControl id='001'>
    <Content>
    </Content>
    </cc1:MyControl>

    But the result is:

    BeforeControl
    Writed with Response.Write
    Test of Response.Write
    End of Test
    After Control

    So, the text "Writed with Response.Write" was printed out of control.
    I need to process the content inside my control?

    Regards,

    Rafael L.

    MumHa, Dec 8, 2005