Response.Write inside Editable Area

MumHa

Hi,

I created RoundeBox control (CompositeControl) with an editable area
(EditableDesignerRegion).
The content of Editable Area is persisted on aspx.
On Design Time, I put others controls inside the editable area and
others html content.
When I use Response.Write inside the content, the result is printed out
of the control.

Example:
<cc1:MyControl id='001'>
<Content>
</Content>
</cc1:MyControl>

But the result is:

BeforeControl
Writed with Response.Write
Test of Response.Write
End of Test
After Control

So, the text "Writed with Response.Write" was printed out of control.
I need to process the content inside my control?

Regards,

Rafael L.