    the character map it says its code is U+221E (unicode I'm assuming?)
    for Times New Roman. I tried response.write(chrw("U+221E")) but it
    doesnt work. Anyone know how to make it print?

    Dragonhunter, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Dragonhunter

    Ray at Guest

    AFAIK, that hasn't been a valid character since DOS (character 236). You
    could do two 0176's, although I doubt that's ideal. Or make a gif.

    Post to an html group to confirm that I'm not just totally wrong though.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Dragonhunter

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Dragonhunter wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm trying to response.write the infinity character. When I pull up
    > the character map it says its code is U+221E (unicode I'm assuming?)
    > for Times New Roman. I tried response.write(chrw("U+221E")) but it
    > doesnt work. Anyone know how to make it print?

    Response.write "&infin;"

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Oct 4, 2003
  4. Dragonhunter

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Dragonhunter wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm trying to response.write the infinity character. When I pull up
    > the character map it says its code is U+221E (unicode I'm assuming?)
    > for Times New Roman. I tried response.write(chrw("U+221E")) but it
    > doesnt work. Anyone know how to make it print?

    For future reference:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/charsets/charset2.asp

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows