restarting a service using ASP

Harry Hudini

Is it possible to restart a service using ASP ? I have some code here to
restart a service using vbscript, but it doesnt translate into asp at all. I
also have a script here that displays the status of a service, and that
works fine in ASP, so i know that it can be done, and that security, once
set, wont be an issue.

Does anyone know how i can restart a service with ASP? any examples ?

olly

ADSSupport.net
http://www.adssupport.net
Dedicated free Active Directory ServicesT support

email: oliver.marshall@[email protected]

Harry Hudini

Is there anyway of doing it without spending money ? Its just for a quick
page that I want to knock up so that i can restart one duff service from
home.

Olly