restaurant table booking system asp.net

csgraham74

Hi guys,

i just thought id throw this one out here but i was wondering if
anyone knows of where i would find an open source booking system
project for asp.net ?? ive been asked by a client to develop one but
heir budget is small so unless i can find one that can be tailored
relatively cheaply il buy something off the shelf.

if anyone knows of any good off the shelf packages for this
functionality then please let me know also ??

the ideal system would be an asp.net one that i could tailor.

any help on this appreciated

thanks

CG