Restrict acces by url pattern|JBOSS/TOMCAT

Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I'm learning Jboss an J2EE technology, and I've met such problem:
I need to restrict access to my jboss from all addresses and IPs other than my LAN and local host.
From Internet users should be able to connect to hxxps://mydomain.com/examples/* and nothing else. (only this specific url)
How can i do that?

I will be grateful for answers - it is very important for me.