result to multiple pages

Ing. Branislav Gerzo

Hi all,

this is my first post to this newsgroup, I have question regarding
showing resultset to html. Let's say I have in resultset 200 rows,
and I'd like to show on each page 10 of them, so it could look like
for example google search results:

Results 1 - 10 of about 17,700 for "asp search engine"
[results]
Result Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Is there some helpful script/guide?

Thanks.

Dave Anderson

http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120

--
Dave Anderson

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Ing. Branislav Gerzo said:
Hi all,

this is my first post to this newsgroup, I have question regarding
showing resultset to html. Let's say I have in resultset 200 rows,
and I'd like to show on each page 10 of them, so it could look like
for example google search results:

Results 1 - 10 of about 17,700 for "asp search engine"
[results]
Result Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Is there some helpful script/guide?

Thanks.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120

Bob Barrows

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Dave said:
Ing. Branislav Gerzo said:
Hi all,

this is my first post to this newsgroup, I have question regarding
showing resultset to html. Let's say I have in resultset 200 rows,
and I'd like to show on each page 10 of them, so it could look like
for example google search results:

Results 1 - 10 of about 17,700 for "asp search engine"
[results]
Result Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Is there some helpful script/guide?

http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120
Oops, I mssed your response, darnit.

Bob