    Result Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

    Is there some helpful script/guide?

    Thanks.
    Ing. Branislav Gerzo, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Ing. Branislav Gerzo

    Khanh Pham Guest

    Try this: http://authors.aspalliance.com/brettb/EasyADORecordSetPaging.asp

    Else search on ado recordset paging. You should get tons of examples. Good
    luck.

    Khanh Pham, Jun 21, 2005

    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Jun 21, 2005
  4. Ing. Branislav Gerzo wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > this is my first post to this newsgroup, I have question regarding
    > showing resultset to html. Let's say I have in resultset 200 rows,
    > and I'd like to show on each page 10 of them, so it could look like
    > for example google search results:
    >
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 17,700 for "asp search engine"
    > [results]
    > Result Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
    >
    > Is there some helpful script/guide?
    >
    > Thanks.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 21, 2005
  5. Dave Anderson wrote:
    > Ing. Branislav Gerzo wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> this is my first post to this newsgroup, I have question regarding
    >> showing resultset to html. Let's say I have in resultset 200 rows,
    >> and I'd like to show on each page 10 of them, so it could look like
    >> for example google search results:
    >>
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 17,700 for "asp search engine"
    >> [results]
    >> Result Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
    >>
    >> Is there some helpful script/guide?

    > http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120

    Oops, I mssed your response, darnit.

    Bob
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 21, 2005
  6. Dave Anderson [DA], on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 at 08:05 (-0500)
    thoughtfully wrote the following:

    >> Is there some helpful script/guide?

    DA> http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120

    this is very very nice article, I just tried all the methods and pick
    Stored Procedure method.
    Thanks!

    --

    How do you protect mail on web? I use http://www.2pu.net

    [Borg taglines: your hard-drive will be assimilated.]
    Ing. Branislav Gerzo, Jun 21, 2005