Resurecting Part of Grail (HTML Tk Widget)

Fuzzyman

I've been looking for a Tk widget to render basic HTML (as a simple
way of building formatted text documents)......

Short of implementing a parser myself that would only ever cover a
very small subset of HTML I wondered if it would be possible to
resurrect part of the grail project for the job. (I don't want to
switch over to wx just yet before anyone suggests it).

I think viewer.py is where I need to be looking - when I try to just
'run' the script to test it I get an import error........
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Python Projects\modules etc\grail-0.6\Viewer.py", line 9,
in ?
from Context import Context, SimpleContext
ImportError: cannot import name Context

I look in the module Context and their is a class called Context.....
Anyone any ideas why that should fail or any other comments /
suggestions ??

Fuzzyman