resurrected modindex

skip

A long time ago I wrote a redirector to note and display the most frequently
requested modules from the library reference manual's global module index.
When Georg Brandl did his massive rewrite of the Python manuals that broke.
I finally took the time this evening to resurrect that function. The result
is here:

http://www.webfast.com/modindex/

I reset all the counters and seeded the cache with a few modules. Click
around in the index a few times then reload the above page. You'll get the
idea.

Skip