    development machine everything works great.

    Thanks again,

    Jon

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Depending on how you set things up, you are likely embedding the resources
    (compiling into the assembly). If so, there's your trouble. If you compile
    the resource directory to a DLL (the norm if you precompile), you can change
    the resources all day long and end up with the same results.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 12, 2006