    correctly embedded or linked into assembly... The problem was not with the
    resource files, but with format of the exceptionManagement node in
    web.config... go figure.

    Paul, Nov 18, 2004

  2. The resource file generator (resgen.exe) is used to create .resource files
    from .resx and .txt files or the other way around.
    The following command reads the name value pair is res.resx and creates the
    binary res.resource:
    resgen res.resx res.resource

    Anders Norås
    blog : http://dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/anoras/

    Anders Norås, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    My apologies I should have mentioned I was aware of how to do it "manually".
    Maybe more accurately I should have asked: During the build process are all
    ..resx files turned into .resources files? Can I configure this in any way?

    Paul, Nov 18, 2004