retain dropdownlist value embedded in datagrid between post backs.

Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,
Please help

Please help me out in retaining the selected value of a dopdownlist in a datagrid or gridview between post backs.

I want to even catch the seleted data in the selectedchanged event of the dropdown list which is in a datagrid or gridview.

some thing like if I select the item name in a dropdown list its price should come in the next cell on the selected cjange event of the dropsownlist.

I think I have to raise the Itemcommand event of the datagrid manually to get the e.item.findcontrol("ddlist'). but hoe\w to manually raise the event.

Please help me with a code or link its urgent.

Thanks in advance
Tuhin

Last edited: