Retired. Mark Parnell, please read

Stan McCann

Hey Mark,

My health has continued to degenerate causing me to be retired for
medical reasons. The last day I worked was back in early April when I
fell and re-broke my left femur. I still had not received the go-ahead
with the new site to replace http://alamo.nmsu.edu so it still has the
1995 style website. With the low pay they offer, I can't wait to see
what clueless idiot will become the new webmaster. Thanks for your
help way back in helping me to rise above that clueless idiot
classification.

Stan McCann

Which is no excuse for you not to stick around here Stan...

Oh, I'm staying. Although not able to work a full day, I have several
web projects going that I work on for a few hours a day. I have to try
to keep the mind sharp somehow.

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Stan McCann
Hey Mark,

Hey yourself. :)
My health has continued to degenerate causing me to be retired for
medical reasons.

Sorry to hear that.
The last day I worked was back in early April when I
fell and re-broke my left femur.
:-(

I still had not received the go-ahead
with the new site to replace http://alamo.nmsu.edu so it still has the
1995 style website. With the low pay they offer, I can't wait to see
what clueless idiot will become the new webmaster.

Until they do we can keep hoping...can't we?
Thanks for your
help way back in helping me to rise above that clueless idiot
classification.

<g> Glad I could help.

Travis Newbury

Stan said:
My health has continued to degenerate causing me to be retired for
medical reasons...

Sorry to hear about your health. Good luck in your future endevors