Retreival of values from History in ASP

Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello All,

I have a form where i have a dynamic dropdowm box.

On selection of Ist box values the second combobox gets populated.

Everything is fine here. On submit of this page, the form moves to another where the user previews his details.

The problem here is once the user say back/previous, the user moves to the form
where all the fields are populated as the user selected previously but the dynamic box remains blank till the user selects some other values and then the values he requires.

I know on clicking back the form uses history(-1) function, where it is not possible to retrieve the dynamic values.

Could sessions be used here, if yes/or no please help me?

Thank you!!