Retreiving Oracle data from a custom user control in asp.net (Security errors)

ElCapitan

Greetings all (again)

I get an error when trying to access data from oracle database.

Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the
security policy. To grant this application the requiered permission,
contact your system administrator, or use the Microsoft .NET Framework
Configuration Tool.

If you click continue .....

then i get
Request for the permission of type System.Data.Oledb.OleDBPermission,
System.Data

when I click continue i get nothing, the part of code that retreives
data does not work, anyone have any suggestions?

ps. i tried to configure the .net security settings but was
unsuccessfull

Thanks.

Eliseo Gonzalez