    (I do know menus have an hWnd, just not how to get them when you create
    the menu.)

    Thank you very much.
    pviewer, Jan 16, 2011

  2. pviewer

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 01/17/11 11:15 AM, pviewer wrote:
    > I'm creating a shell extension application that will add items into the
    > context menu for zip file (like winzip does - you right-click on a zip
    > file and you get a menu). This has already been figured out, and the menu
    > and sub-menus all work fine.

    You'll have more luck on a windows programming group rather then here.

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, Jan 16, 2011

  3. In article <>,
    Ian Collins <> wrote:
    >On 01/17/11 11:15 AM, pviewer wrote:
    >> I'm creating a shell extension application that will add items into the
    >> context menu for zip file (like winzip does - you right-click on a zip
    >> file and you get a menu). This has already been figured out, and the menu
    >> and sub-menus all work fine.

    >You'll have more luck on a windows programming group rather then here.

    Windows? I thought we were talking about Unix shell syntax.

    --
    "We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be
    white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."

    - Saint Ignatius Loyola (1491-1556) Founder of the Jesuit Order -
    Kenny McCormack, Jan 16, 2011