Retrieve table cell data in a Repeater - How?? Need help!

sydney.luu

Hello,

I have a web page where I dynamically create a TABLE with rows and
cells. I fill these cells with application data. As I am building the
cell, I add it to a PlaceHolder, which is a child control of my
repeater. I am also creating table with a column of checkboxes
dynamically. I do not have any problems in determining which checkbox
is checked. However I am having some trouble in retrieve the actual
application data for a particular cell in a particular row. Here's a
screenshot of the trace:

ViewRepeater:_ctl1 System.Web.UI.WebControls.RepeaterItem 717 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl22 System.Web.UI.LiteralControl
151 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:ViewItemPlaceHolder
System.Web.UI.WebControls.PlaceHolder 497 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl0
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTableCell 118 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:chksel
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox 107 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl1
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTableCell 11 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:lblLoad
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label 0 36
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl2
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTableCell 13 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl23
System.Web.UI.LiteralControl 2 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl3
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTableCell 14 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl24
System.Web.UI.LiteralControl 3 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl4
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTableCell 16 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl25
System.Web.UI.LiteralControl 5 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl5
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTableCell 41 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl26
System.Web.UI.LiteralControl 30 0
ViewRepeater:_ctl1:_ctl6
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTableCell 11 0

I guess, I am looking for a way to retrieve the cell content when it is
an HtmlTableCell. As I am looping through the Repeater, how do I
retrieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Sydney