retrieve value from select colum

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by xiaozozo, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. xiaozozo

    xiaozozo Guest

    hi everyone, im having a small problem here..

    currently using a datagrid to display data from my DB, and using
    button column "select" as my first column.

    the text field is set as one of the columns in the DB as its value
    however when i wish to retrieve this value.. i am unable to do so wit
    the code datagrid.selecteditem.cell(0), is it because its already
    Select column ? or i should change it to a HyperLink column instead

    note: my select column is the first column

    thanks in advance for helping me :), comments and codes are welcom

    -
    xiaozoz
    xiaozozo, Aug 11, 2005