retrieving a post form

steve

I have a comments form that when filled in posts the
comments from a text field into a database.

Due to a bit of duff coding (Doh!) the database was not
getting updated and i lost 50 or so posts worth of
comments.

Is there any way of retrieving the posted forms from the
server?

The form uses the post method, with asp doing the work.

Can anyone help me please?