Retrieving a radiobutton value within an Item Templete

Discussion in '.NET' started by lbargers, Mar 10, 2008.

  1. lbargers

    lbargers

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,

    I am currently building a quizing module using DotNetNuke and ASP.net. The quiz is setup with datalists, in datalists, and the last layer has the a radio button for the user to select, tied to each option. The heirarchy is as follows:

    Quiz (datalist)
    ->Section (datalist)
    --->Question (datalist)
    --->RadioButton, user presses

    I would like to retrieve the value from each option the user selects. How can I go about finding the value that the user selected, in the 3rd layer of "Item Templete"?

    Thanks for any help on this~!

    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
    lbargers, Mar 10, 2008