    Thank you,

    Regards,
    Vikram Bhatia.

    Vikram Bhatia, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Vikram Bhatia

    kaeli Guest

    And on the day 10 Oct 2003 02:39:27 -0700,
    enlightened us with <>...
    > In my web application we are able to store large data in the browser
    > cookie keeping in mind the limit of 300 cookies per cookie file, 20
    > keys per cookie per domain and 4KB max size of each cookie. We are
    > unable to retreive this large amount of data immediately after storing
    > through document.cookie in IE browser (The same works fine in
    > Netscape).

    Using up all the cookies is not nice.
    Use one cookie or session variable to point to preferences or data
    stored on the server.

    If you insist on cookies, we'd need to see code to know what you're
    doing wrong.

    ~kaeli~
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill millions
    and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone and you
    are God.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart/
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace/

    kaeli, Oct 11, 2003