    --
    Regards,
    Gary Blakely

    GaryDean, Oct 8, 2006

  2. Hi Gary,

    As for this post, I've also seen you another duplicated one in the
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group. The community guy Milosz
    has provided a good example to you. In addition to the DataGird's approach,
    I've also suggested you consider the GridView if you're developing
    application upon ASP.NET 2.0 or plan to upgrade to the 2.0 platform.

    Please feel free to post there if you still have any questions.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Oct 9, 2006