Retrieving Information from a URL

Dave Harrington

Hello All -

I'm trying to accomplish something pretty easy but I'm stuck.

I'm trying to set up e-mail based authentication. When a user is added to
the DB I've created, they're e-mailed a URL with a confirmation number in
it, something like:

http://www.mywebsite.com/confirm.aspx?conf=877650

When they go to the page confirm.aspx, I'd like to be able to pull "877650"
out of the URL and have their information display from that record in a db.

How can I do this???

Thanks!!!

Dave