Retrieving the info about the "Network Interface Card" in C++ ?.

vsk

Hai all,
How to retrieve the information about the Network Interface
Card(NIC) in C++ ?. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
vsk.

Rolf Magnus

vsk said:
Hai all,
How to retrieve the information about the Network Interface
Card(NIC) in C++ ?. Please help me in this regard.

There is no way in standard C++ to do this. You have to resort to system
specific extension libraries, and since those are off-topic here, you
should ask that question in a newsgroup that is about programming for your
target system.