Retrieving the web service's current folder location on a server?

Jon Pope

Is there an equivalent of the StartupPath() method call that works with
ASP.NET? What I'm after is the absolute path in which a website's DLL
resides (ie "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<website>\bin").

Cheers, Jon

Matt Berther

Hello Jon,

You could use reflection: Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().CodeBase or .Location