Retrieving virtual path of web service

Jon Pope

I've got a web service which can be installed by a customer within a virtual
folder whose name is defined by them during installation. For example, the
path to the web service could be:

http://<servername>/Service1/GetData.asmx
http://<servername2>/MyService/Subfolder1/SubFolder2/GetData.asmx

.... and so on.

My question is this: How do I retrieve the virtual path of my webservice at
runtime? In the examples cited above I would want to get:

Service1/GetData.asmx
MyService/SubFolder1/SubFolder2/GetData.asmx

Cheers, Jon