Return an rss xml feed without using system.io

Jason James

Hi all,

my asp.net hoster does not provide me with access to
the system.io library, so using a stringwriter as the output
stream to write the XML needed for my RSS feed is
looking very difficult.

Can anyone suggest another way of dynamically creating
and then serving my XML RSS feed without using
system.io?

Many thanks,

Jason.

Jason James

This is where the idea came from in the first place. These guys
use a string writer that derives from systm.io. My ISP won't let
me use this library in a shared hosting environment.

Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jason.