    Is it possible and if so could you provide an exemple. If there are
    other alternatives I'm open to any suggestion.

    , Feb 7, 2006

  2. Joe Kesselman, Feb 8, 2006

    Yes, I have looked at theses function. My problem is that they never
    really create a node-set nor alter any node they mainly return some of
    the node that were submited as argument. What I would like to do is
    create from scratch a node or if its really not possible submit a nod
    set and "fill" the information in them. If you can give me an exemple
    using xalan-j maybe I can figure out how to do something similar in
    xalan-c.

    , Feb 8, 2006