Return Codes From MessageBox in .ASPX ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by zgraf, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. zgraf

    zgraf Guest

    Greetings.

    I've created a simple ASPX form that displays a record from a SQL Server
    table. I have a "Delete" button on the form. When the user clicks it,
    I want to prompt the user with
    a message ("Are you sure you want to delete... ?").

    I realize the Yes/No Messagebox can be done via Javascript -- but how do
    I retrieve the Messagebox return value in my .ASPX page, so I can act on
    it (i.e., to perform the delete)?

    Got any sample code to demonstrate this?

    Is there a better solution here?

    ZGRAF

    zgraf, Jun 24, 2003