Return listview item from webservices

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by apondu, Apr 2, 2007.

  1. apondu

    apondu Guest

    Hi,

    This is Govadhan, i am a begginer for web services using c#.net. I
    have written a small web service where in i have created a listview
    item in the web service method and added some data to the listview
    item. Now i have problem. I want this listview to be passed as a
    return value to the calling program. can some one help me with how to
    achieve this.

    I want to return the listview item, can anyone say me is it possible
    to convert this listview item to a object type and thn return it. If
    this can be done can anyone provide me with the information on how to
    achieve this.

    Thanks for the help.

    This is my email-id :

    Regards,