Return of an old friend

Rick Johnson

Hello Fellow Pythonistas,

I am very glad to be back after an unfortunate incident caused my
Google account to be deleted. Unfortunately for those of you that have
been following along and supporting my crusade to bring fairness and
humility to the python community, my old posts under "rantingrick"
have all been deleted from Google Groups. However, you can always
search the python-list archives if you need a jog down memory lane.

Actually this accidental deletion may have been a good thing as i've
had some extra time to muse on the innards of Python4000.

In any event, this announcement is intended to be a new call to arms
for my brothers and sisters who fight the good fight, and for those of
you who despise me , well, this might be a good time to add my new
moniker to your kill files.

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Matt Joiner

I haven't heard of you before, but feel like I've missed out on something.

Do you (or someone else) care to link to some of your more contentious work?

MRAB

Ignore him, he's a troll with an unjustly inflated ego.

He has previously posted under the name "rantingrick".

In brief, his posts have been about how Python is doomed unless it's
rescued from the elite who are ignoring the needs of the silent
majority by not fixing this or that, and he offers himself as the one
who'll lead the Python community into the promised land, or something
like that.

rusi

Hello Fellow Pythonistas,

I am very glad to be back after an unfortunate incident caused my
Google account to be deleted. Unfortunately for those of you that have
been following along and supporting my crusade to bring fairness and
humility to the python community, my old posts under "rantingrick"
have all been deleted from Google Groups. However, you can always
search the python-list archives if you need a jog down memory lane.

Actually this accidental deletion may have been a good thing as i've
had some extra time to muse on the innards of Python4000.

In any event, this announcement is intended to be a new call to arms
for my brothers and sisters who fight the good fight, and for those of
you who despise me , well, this might be a good time to add my new
moniker to your kill files.

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hi Rick!
Glad to see you back!
[Courts can be dull places without jesters ye-know!]

Chris Angelico

Hi Rick!
Glad to see you back!
[Courts can be dull places without jesters ye-know!]

So, what... you'd take someone to court for being funny? That sounds
like the -other- Pythons.

ChrisA