    type table from stroed procedure in ADO.Net

    Thanks.
    , Jun 18, 2007

  2. I think you mean to say a stored procedure that returns a resultset.
    You can use the ExecuteReader method of the command object to return a
    SqlDataReader, or you can use the SqlDataAdapter's Fill method to fill a
    DataTable or a DataSet.
    Peter
    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 18, 2007